Rough vacuum is probably the most prevalent in:
- Food industry
The pressure range coarse vacuum ranges from atmospheric pressure (1013 mbar) to 1 mbar, ie ~ 1 bar pressure difference from atmospheric pressure.
As with all different pressure ranges, there is a wide variety of applications and applications within rough vacuum. The most common purposes are these:
- Keeping a product under vacuum (for example: vacuum packaging)
- Filling a product with another clean gas (for example: some food packaging)
- Perform a leak test of a product (only major leaks possible)
- Lift a product from one place to another
- Create a pressure difference and thus move media in a closed system
(for example: transport of granules and other solid media)
Under coarse vacuum, there is still a viscous flow, which means that all gas / media moves in the same direction, which makes it reliable and smooth to work with.
Low2High Vacuum has a variety of products suitable for coarse vacuum, both oil lubricated and dry alternatives. Have a look in our product catalog, if you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us as we do not have the opportunity to publish all products on the website.