Low2High Vacuum AB respects your privacy and the right to have control over your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open with what data we collect and why. We will protect your data as if it were sacred.
The personal data we collect
Low2High Vacuum AB obtains the information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal information we collect are your name, contact information for you such as mobile phone number, e-mail address or physics address. Low2High Vacuum AB may update your information from other public registers, such as SPAR, if necessary to maintain good registry maintenance.
Low2High Vacuum AB records personal data in connection with:
- Sign up for a service offered through the various platforms that
- Low2High Vacuum AB offers.
- When you fill in your contact information eg e-mail address, mobile phone number on the website.
- If you contact us via email, over the phone, our websites or social media.
- If you sign up for our newsletter.
- Your visit to our websites and app, including but not limited to traffic data, site data, weblogs and other communication data, and e.g. the IP address, device type, operating system, and browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By clicking on the “I agree” button, you agree that the personal information, such as your name, telephone number and e-mail address, which you fill in at various places on this website may be used for marketing purposes for the service that is exposed in connection with there you are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographical position and interests in order to better adapt our marketing to you.
When you click on the “I agree” button, you also agree that we from Low2High Vacuum AB may place a so-called third-party cookie on your computer. This cookie will track you and your browsing behavior in order to offer you marketing based on your behavior.
How we use collected information
Low2High Vacuum AB processes personal data primarily for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
- To fulfill service orders through one of the platforms offered by Low2High Vacuum AB;
- Enable good customer service, such as handling your inquiries, correcting incorrect information or sending information that you have requested eg. newsletter;
- Information about ordering services is stored and analyzed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as marketing of both general and targeted nature;
- To be able to administer customer profiles, conduct analyzes and market research;
- For system administration and to generate statistical data on the behavior and patterns of our users but this does not identify any individual but takes place at an aggregated level.
- To analyze your behavior on our websites and app. develop, deliver and improve our products and services.
- Personal data is also used in analysis to perform segmentation / profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services
- To send you information and marketing via SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact paths such as social media when you have a customer relationship with us;
- To contact you via app., SMS, e-mail or mail about other offers, promotions or services that we think may be of interest to you, please note that you can at any time refuse this marketing;
- To be able to give you relevant recommendations, offers and customized services based on what others with similar behavior patterns have been interested in, what you have chosen for service, looked at and shown interest in.
- To help us develop our website and app. to be more useful and to improve your user experience of the platforms offered through Low2High Vacuum AB by being able to adapt the display of the services to the unit being used;
- To send important messages such as communication about changes in our terms and policies; or product updates or security information
Information that can be disclosed
Low2High Vacuum AB only cooperates with partners who process personal data within the EU / EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as within the EU / EEA by, for example, have joined the so-called Privacy Shield agreement between EU and US.
When you use our website and social media, personal data may be collected via e.g. cookies. However, this is done only through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and which pages are visited. It can be technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identifiers. When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different technologies can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third party technology.
Legal basis, storage and thinning of personal data
By submitting information to Low2High Vacuum AB, you authorize Low2High Vacuum AB to register and store information about what service or product you have purchased and to process the specified personal data for specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, Low2High Vacuum AB will refer to compliance with agreements, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If Low2High Vacuum AB uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us, for contact details see the heading How to contact us.
The processing takes place in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing. Low2High Vacuum AB will store your personal information as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 3 years is not used. This means, in practical terms, that data is thinned out as they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information can be retained for longer when required by other legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act. However, high security and confidentiality are always observed when handling personal data.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal data and you have the opportunity to influence your information and what is saved. Low2High Vacuum AB will, on its own or the customer’s initiative, correct any information that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your information be deleted or that its use be restricted by contacting us (for contact routes see the heading How to contact us). If you feel that your rights are not respected by us, please feel free to contact Low2High Vacuum AB or you can contact the Data Inspectorate (email@example.com).
You may refrain from receiving marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us for assistance in refusing our communications.
You can, once a year free of charge, obtain information about which personal data is registered, by requesting in writing a so-called. register extract from Low2High Vacuum AB. However, you must be able to prove your identity!
Links to other websites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for informational purposes only. Because Low2High Vacuum AB has no control over the content of these sites or its material, we are not responsible for its content. Also, Low2High Vacuum AB is not responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from the use of these links.
Here’s how to contact us
For further information on personal data management or if you have any questions, please contact us at:
Low2High Vacuum AB
400 92 Gothenburg
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 031-688 470